martes, 12 de junio de 2012

A Country I would like to visit...                                      A delicius lasagne
Hi friends...
Today I`m tell you about one of the country that I would like to visit...
I like a lot of lands of Latin American, Europe or Asia like Japan, Brazil, Italy, and other more.
A two years ago, I traveled to Brazil and I liked very much. It`s a calm place, in the nigth we can went to the beach  and we played soccer, it was very funny.
I would like to travel again but if I could choose a country to visit... I think that I choose Italy because I really like pasta like lasagne, ñoki, fetuccini and other Italian food that I would like eat the real Italian food.
Also, I want to go there  fot to know the Pizza          tower, Colosseum, Vatican city ant other beautiful places.          
 Italy has too a Attraction Park called Gardaland and have a big roller coaster that is amazing.
I want learn the Italian language and the most way to learn is talk with Italian person. 
In the  Angels & demonds film we can see the places that I mentioned 
When I going to Italy I take a lot pictures for us :)

I hope that have a good day and see you in the next blogs post :)

3 comentarios: