miércoles, 18 de abril de 2012

My favorite band

Hi!
Today i´m going to talk about of my favorite band.
I really don´t have a favorite band but i like very much the "kiss" band
Kiss is an american band and they plays a rock music. They are famous because they when to go play a concert, they are paint their face and they use a strange clothes. This group to born in 1970 and they to make concert that include  pyrotechnics, guitars with smoke,cannons and other strange things. In the band are 4 integrant:
Gene Simmons : voice and bass guitar.
Paul Stanley: voice and guitar
Tommy Thayer: voice and guitar
Eric Singer: voice and drums

























This is a kiss make up


I like very much Gene Simmons integrant because i think that he is a funny man. He had a tv show called " Gene Simmons family jewels" and  something i saw this program.





More pictures of de band.....


Have a good day :) bye




Bárbara Soto

4 comentarios:

  1. Hi Barbara
    Kiss is a famous and great band of music, I like this group because their presentations and videos are crazy like me XD
    a joke! : D
    well, greetings
    I see you
    :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. HI , i think that kiss is wonderful band , they have many songs and all are good :)
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello barbara!! :) woou kiss!! you are a tough girl jajaja. I saw some video of Kiss, they are so strange but their music is good... bye I see you.. hugs !!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. helloooo Barbie!!! XD...well...how is required, I post here...jajaj...don`t is that I do not want post you jjaj...
    really I don't listen Kiss...because...I don't know ajaja...just I don't listen them XD

    ResponderEliminar