martes, 10 de abril de 2012

i`am

Hi!
I am Bárbara Soto and now i write my biography.
I was born in Punta Arenas, Chile, 19 years ago, specifically on October 18.

In Punta Arenas city I studied for 12 years in Cruz del Sur school and now i´m studying veterinarian medicine in Universidad de Chile.
I started to study in the university in 2011and i must finish studied in 2016.
Here i like to play football and i want practice more sports.

In Santiago i live with my brother Alvaro, he´s too studies here but he´s finishing this degree, but i think that he doesn´t come back to Punta Arenas so i can live with him.

In Punta Arenas i live with my parents Nicolás and Verónica. My father travels to Santiago a lot times for work and always he stays with us. And my mum  traveled for my grandfather's birthday at the end of march until Holy week.
And that is all.

Bye :)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario