martes, 24 de abril de 2012

My notebook :)

Hi
Today I will talk about my favourite piece of technology.
 Really I don`t have a favourite piece of technology because I'm really bad with this artefact. I think that I choose the notebook like my favorite piece of technology because I use it very much.
I use my pc every day  to talk with my boyfriend and my friends, for works, surf on internet and listen to music. Something for to play in pc.
I have this notebook since I finished the school, my parents gave it to me for my university life.
I like very much because if I don´t have this, I don`t talk with my boyfriend that I missed very much and I don`t study very well.
My notebook is red and I would like to stick a drawing to make it look more beautiful but I never buy one.
Without my computer I think that I would be bored when I stay in my house and I don`t know nothing about homework of university.

Well i hope that you like my post :)
See you


Bárbara Soto V

6 comentarios:

  1. the notebook is very important in the university,in the life and the word but the relation of your computer is the double-edged weapon,be careful.
    greeting

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I also think that the notebook is very very important :D
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi! I don´t have notebook but I have a computer...is very important. I use to study, play xD, talk, others.
    Bye bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi
    I want to buy a laptop computer , my computer is very old

    ResponderEliminar
  5. The laptop make more easy the life :) i like yuor post

    ResponderEliminar
  6. uuuuyy ... just talk to your boyfriend .... love love !! regards :D

    ResponderEliminar