jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

my opinion about some subjects

Hi, the blog post today is about my opinion of five question.

The first question is What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana?
I think that not should to legalize because if will be that's, the addiction to increase and the people consume other drugs more addictive.

What is your opinion about recycling?
My opinion of this topic is good beacuse we save the planet and reduce the contamination.



What is your opinion about “barras bravas”?
I'm afraid I have to disagree with the barras bravas because they make a lot of offense and they are very agressive. For example I like very much the Universidad de chile team but I don't to belong at this "barras bravas" because they fight with the other fanatic of different team.

What is your opinion about  climate change?
The climate change in my opinion is because ours fault because we don't care the planet and we to pollute the word.
What is your opinion about women in the military?
i think that is good because this help to 
 equal opportunities or the makind equal. I think that the women can be  make the similar things that the men.

Well, i have nothing more to say...

Bye 

2 comentarios: