martes, 8 de mayo de 2012

my favorite animal


Hi,
now I`m going to talk about my favorite animal...

BLACK PANTHER

I like this animal because I think that is beautiful and mysterious. I like it colour and aggressiveness.
This animal is very big mammal and her main feature is it colour black because her parents not have this colour and they are different of other panther. It had green eyes, black coat and to excel in hability of the other feline.
Panther is the kind of the black panther, this include five species: leopard, jaguar, lion, tiger and snow leopard.
The black panther is a carnivorous animal and usually eat deer, monkeys, birds and they can to hunt humans. They to hunt in morning our night.

They generally live lonely except in reproduction period. To inhabit in the jungle specifically in India and southeastern Asia.


Is an animal in endangered. They have enemys like tigers, lions, pythons, crocodiles and other wild animals. However the worse enemy is the human, they to hunt for sport and fur trade.


5 comentarios:

  1. hi barbara !!I like feline !! Black Panther is very mysterious, so I like!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello barbara, I like too the black panters, they are very strong

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi barbara
    I like too , the panter is very mysterrius

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hello barbara is very nice your favorite animal. see in the U. bye

    ResponderEliminar