miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2012



This picture its took the camera timer... hahaha
Was two years ago in the courtyard  of my house.
You can see that this picture is of my family, appear my father, my mother, my brother, my dog that died in december on last year and I.




I like this picture because appear my family, and we don´t have a lot pictures of us with my dog :). 
I like too because I love my family and with this picture I can remind them.
I have this picture hanged in my room, of here in Santiago, I think that is very beautiful, with trees like landscape. With this picture I miss my dog, I love it very much and when my mother tell me that it died I couldn´t believe it. I had other dogs but she was the most lived and I she win my love.

Well I hope you liked my blog today, see you in the next week Byeee Bárbara Soto



5 comentarios:

  1. Barbara your family is very cute and they look very happy in this picture.
    PS: You look a lot of your mom :)
    Well, I see you
    bye :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice photo! you and your family look so happy :).

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello barbara
    I like you picture is very sweet

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hello!! :) I like your photo, is so lovely.
    Beautiful family.

    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. i envy u!
    i dont have pictures with my family and my dogs D:
    haha
    my father dont like it :/
    anyways, nice picture!

    ResponderEliminar